Classroom Games

When I was in the classroom teaching the children why math was important, I set up games for the children to play. The games required the children to work in teams to solve mathematical problems, so I divided the children into four groups and they went around playing the games. Each game had it's own poster explaining the rules and the instructions of the game. The posters for the games are posted below.

Math Beach Ball

                                              




                                                                 Power Tower                                                                        





Math Relay Contest






                                                                  Straw Flute
                                                                     













This is the power point of my project that I was handing out to the children and to the fourth grade math teacher and advisor. The presentation contains slides on the importance of math, the games we played, references and how to keep up in math.
















1 comment:

  1. "This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog. " my site

    ReplyDelete